The Sioux Lookout terminal building was renovated and expanded in 2018. Since 2018, passenger activity has been over 150,000 passengers per year. Since 2001, passenger activity has been over 100,000 passengers per year. Cargo levels are also increasing beyond the facility’s design intentions.
The Sioux Lookout Airport terminal building is open 7 days per week with hours of operation depending on the airline schedules.
- Bearskin Airlines – www.bearskinairlines.com
- Wasaya Airways – www.wasaya.com
- North Star Air Ltd. – www.picklelake.com
The following services are available:
- Flight Service Station (FSS) 807-737-2819 www.navcanada.ca
NavCanada operates a 24-hour FSS at the airport providing flight planning assistance, weather information and traffic advisory to aircraft operating in the area.
- Language Interpreter 807-737-3390
Provides assistance in language and ground transportation for passengers travelling to the Sioux Lookout Meno-Ya-Win Health Centre and is fluent in both Ojibway and English.
- HUB YXL Quick Serve Restaurant 807-737-2777 hubyxl.com
HUB YXL offers home style and traditional favourite dishes such as fish and chips, burgers and hash browns and eggs.
- Grab & Go Convenience Store
The Sioux Lookout Airport terminal also has the following
- ATM Machine